- Simply email us your team or company logo and any other artwork for a free quote. Your artwork should be a high quality jpeg or pdf. If you don’t yet have a logo please feel free to email or call us and we can discuss your requirements.
- Choose your garments, colours, sizes and fabric
- Once confirmed your artwork will be ‘digitised’. Digitising converts your logo into a format suitable for the embroidery machines and is a highly skilled process that incurs a one-off fee of between £15 and £25 per logo. Once digitised a sample can be embroidered and sent by post or photographed and emailed to you for approval (NB, there may be a small charge for this service). A digital mock-up can be provided free of charge.
- Any additions/alterations/colour changes can be made at this stage.
- When you are happy with the design of your garments we will confirm how long the items will take to complete (usually between 3-4 weeks although it is sometimes possible to have them done faster*).
- Express, signed for delivery or free collection from Cowdray shop.
- Embroidery onto self-supplied garments is possible but may incur a small surcharge. Price is calculated per stitch, please email us your logo for a per-stitch quote.
* A rush fee may apply
"Dear Natasha, I just wanted to say that you did a super job with the embroidery of the logo on the rug, the size and position was perfect and we were really pleased with the finished rug."
"Natasha makes all the Cowdray Park club shirts, her work is super and very good value - talk to her directly."
"Many thanks, the shirts are awesome!"
"Thank you so much for the shirts you embroidered for our corporate day last Thursday, the day was a great success the shirts looked fantastic and my client was thrilled I will certainly use you again."
"The baseball caps were very well received last week – thanks so much for rushing the order through. Thank you so much for your support for this event."
"We all love the aprons so much we would like to order another 4 please!"
"Thank you so, so much for your help - I just had a sneaky peek on your Facebook page and the embroidery looks fantastic!! Can't wait for it to arrive back here."
"Natasha has done brilliantly to design this from the image I sent to her!"
"Thanks a lot for the shirts, they are really nice."
"The Best Playing Pony rug looked great, thank you and wow we really had a wonderful day for the match and presentation this year."
"Hi Natasha, how incredibly organised you are! Many thanks for info, I’m happy to accept this quote. "