- Simply email us your team or company logo and any other artwork for a free quote. Your artwork should be a high quality jpeg or pdf. If you don’t yet have a logo please feel free to email or call us and we can discuss your requirements.
- Choose your garments, colours, sizes and fabric
- Once confirmed your artwork will be ‘digitised’. Digitising converts your logo into a format suitable for the embroidery machines and is a highly skilled process that incurs a one-off fee of between £15 and £25 per logo. Once digitised a sample can be embroidered and sent by post or photographed and emailed to you for approval (NB, there may be a small charge for this service). A digital mock-up can be provided free of charge.
- Any additions/alterations/colour changes can be made at this stage.
- When you are happy with the design of your garments we will confirm how long the items will take to complete (usually between 3-4 weeks although it is sometimes possible to have them done faster*).
- Express, signed for delivery or free collection from Cowdray shop.
- Embroidery onto self-supplied garments is possible but may incur a small surcharge. Price is calculated per stitch, please email us your logo for a per-stitch quote.
* A rush fee may apply
"Natasha makes all the Cowdray Park club shirts, her work is super and very good value - talk to her directly."
"The Best Playing Pony rug looked great, thank you and wow we really had a wonderful day for the match and presentation this year."
"We all love the aprons so much we would like to order another 4 please!"
"Natasha has done brilliantly to design this from the image I sent to her!"
"Thank you so, so much for your help - I just had a sneaky peek on your Facebook page and the embroidery looks fantastic!! Can't wait for it to arrive back here."
"Dear Natasha, I just wanted to say that you did a super job with the embroidery of the logo on the rug, the size and position was perfect and we were really pleased with the finished rug."
"Thanks a lot for the shirts, they are really nice."
"Hi Natasha, how incredibly organised you are! Many thanks for info, I’m happy to accept this quote. "
"Thank you so much for the shirts you embroidered for our corporate day last Thursday, the day was a great success the shirts looked fantastic and my client was thrilled I will certainly use you again."
"Many thanks, the shirts are awesome!"
"The baseball caps were very well received last week – thanks so much for rushing the order through. Thank you so much for your support for this event."